REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT
As you will be in Bali in March, you are in for a real treat!
Registration is now a three-step process
Step 1: Make a Reservation
GIN Bali 2016 is no longer limited to 250 delegates. We are currently able to accept additional schools and 400 delegates in total. Please secure a spot for your school first. As soon as the reservation form is completed, we will send you an additional letter and an invoice.
- Complete the reservation form
- We encourage the registration of one team of 2-6 delegates and 2 sponsors per school. Additional teams (up to four) will be accepted depending on availability.
- A Deposit of 250 USD per school is due to secure a spot at the conference.
Step 2: Conference registration and payment
- Full cost: 250 USD per participant
Step 3: Film submission and workshop description
- All registered teams are required to submit a workshop description and a film of up to 2 minute long.
Registration is now CLOSED!
Registration & Payment
- All students attending will present as a team in an interactive workshop.
- Teams are made up of 2-6 students.
Please have the following information prepared in order to complete the form:
- Full Names and (email) contacts of all participating students and educators.
- Assign Team numbers 1-4 to each workshop team
- Workshop title
- Global issue(s)
- Essential question
- Workshop description (no more than 100 words)
- Tech needs
- Film submission url (YouTube) of up to 2 minute long
- Food requirements
- T-shirt size