EARCOS GIN Bali 2016 Sustainable Travel Photo Contest
sponsored by Rip Curl
A contest to motivate each participating school’s photography enthusiast to show off their talent at the GIN Bali 2016 Online Exhibition. We will recognize a photographer from each school who demonstrate leadership and an active commitment to travel for environmentally responsible purposes, generating positive social, economic, or environmental outcomes in the local communities traveled to and ensuring the destination remains an attractive place to live, work and visit for future generations. Examples of sustainable travel projects include:
- Environmental conservation and reforestation
- Eco-construction and restoration projects
- Local community enrichment and empowerment volunteering
- Environmental awareness and education
- Exemplary eco-conscious visitor behavior
Entries should address the question: What does a sustainable travel project look like to you? Entries also must be accompanied by a 100-word or less photo caption describing the photo’s content and story behind the photo as well as student name, school and grade level.
How to Enter
- Open to any students from the participating school from Grade 9-12
- 5 photographs maximum per school by one representative from the school
- Photographs must be in a .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format
March 11th 2016 8 am to email@example.com
One winner to be announced per school will receive a very cool prize kindly donated by our sponsor Rip Curl.